segunda-feira, 26 de julho de 2010

The Left Hand of God - pseudo-review

Dear you,

It's almost 7 am. I'm done with chatting, with music and searching, the three things that I'd be doing if I weren't writing.
My nails are blue. My hair is a mess. My eyes are crying. My mind is floating.

As I'm standing, I see a hill far away, a river, which waters come from that exact mountain. I see a big amount of trees, creating what can be called grove. Even further than the hill, I see a house that's supposedly mine.
I'm going to lay down a little. I am tired and all I think about is killing.
I look at the blue sky. It's probably 2 pm and I've been running since I woke up, at 6 am. There are no clouds in the sky and there's a soft breeze in the air.
I've forgotten my name for a long time. But you can call me Cale.

I was dreaming I was the character of this book I am reading, " Left hand of God ".
I have to finish it...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário